- Tokenised bank money – Further comments on MiCAR (2)
- EPI – 10 Critical Success Factors and Key Enablers
- Should e-money be a universal medium of exchange?
- Crypto-assets, fiat currency and aliens – some notes on the MiCAR
- EPI: The destination is clear but now how we get there (part 2)
- German Central Bank payment transaction statistics: Can you solve these riddles?
- Payment cards | PayTechLaw advent calendar #9
- Legal commentary to the EU-Regulation 2015/751 (Interchange Fee Regulation – IFR)
- The EPI: The destination is clear but not how we get there (part 1)
- Interchange Fee Regulation: a stimulus package for acquirers?
- The trials and tribulations of the ECB payment statistics
- Is Libra e-money?
- Open CESOP: The Commission’s new data collection frenzy
- Press release – 2018: Strong decline of card payments via ELV in Germany
- Ephemeral e-money
- 924: Not just bad news for card issuers
- Right to anonymous payments
- Virtual currencies deciphered (2) – Identity crisis: VC versus e-money
- Virtual currencies deciphered (1) – the new legal definition and AMLD5
- Regulation 924: The new populist trend towards an EU pricing regulation
- E-Loyalty: to be or not to be
- To the new edition of the PaySys-Report
- Payment Cards in Germany Statistics 2009 – 2018
Payment cards are still on the rise in Germany
Sales of payment cards in Germany rose by € 29 billion in 2018 to € 379